10 June 2011

Introducing....Alanna!

Hello fellow followers ( and the people who do not have a blogger account ), I am Alanna, hence the title, and seeing as this is my first post, i will introduce myself to you.

First thing you should know about me; I love ducks! Yes, you read that right! Ducks. Anything to do about waterfowl grabs me by my heart and pulls me closer. I find their little beaks and their webbed feet charming.

Secondly, I have a passion for photography. I got my first DLSR when i was twelve, but as soon as i could talk I would always ask people if i could use their cameras.

I will post more as soon as I get a follower, I dont really want to be posting loads when no one is reading it it, do I?

Have a nice day!

Alanna :o)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Because i ❤ comments