25 October 2011

Their beauty lets them fly

                                                              Ever heard of a Gypsy Vannner?
 They float across field and toss their heads high, their piebald coulouring makes them dance with glee.

                                        And to me, they are the most beautiful creatures ever made.
                  
                                       Otherwise known as an Irish cob, a Gypsy cob or a Tinker.
                             These horses have won my heart, and it is my dream to own one one day.

via

via

 
                                                                       Happy Tuesday!

5 comments:

  1. Thank you, S!

    And AVY, I guess they could look a little scary...

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is so pretty, did I mention I am horse crazy, i took horse back ridding lessons before. :^)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awesome! I still wish to take them... Someday... :)

      Delete

Because i ❤ comments